četvrtak, 22. travnja 2021.

Inner critic - fears example

 The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?
Jeremiah 17:9

One event will last forever. (depression, cognitive distortion generalization)
 school?enjoy while it last, it has end
Imagine someone is watching me, see what's wrong, think and mock me (social anxiety)
 from childhood bullying, over-critical parent
delusions, no one cares
Beating the dead horse (rumination)
overbearing parentstop it
I must react to perceived injustice, breaking the rules that are not mine by some clutz (karen mode, hysteric)
?calm down, i am over-reacting
I must hurry in situation without time stamp-in store, at the road, observe others and join in hysteria toxic localsslow down, take time
hidden desire to correct people
critical parenteither ignore or do it in polite, gentle way
being seen doing mistake
toxic shame
other people opinion influence my actions
social anxietyfocus on my task














 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar