utorak, 17. svibnja 2022.

Black book

 Cognitive distortions - programmed through abuse, outside of control

NEW OPPORTUNITIES:

- I will be homeless, have no place

- bad weather, cold, soaked up

- expensive and out of reach

- become broke, no means

- I look ugly physically

- My clothes are ugly, torn, dirty, unacceptable

- there will be no insurance

- I must be perfect or I will be doomed

- There will be criminal band

- I will not be able to push back criminals

- there will be old, foreign, difficult person as co-worker who won't help me but shunned me in hate

 - I will need to ask for favors, help, service people who are unavailable, hate me, distrust me

- Will have no privacy

- travel will be costly and time consuming

- I won't be allowed

- I will be attacked

- I won't know what to do

WHITE - OPPOSITE FROM CATASTROPHE PROPHECIES:

- I will have good experience and positive encounter to that which was lost and locked in the past until exposure

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar