petak, 9. rujna 2022.

Toxic shame voices

SELF:

I am inept.

I can't do it. 

I am the only one wrong.

I am the only one guilty.

APPEARANCE:

 I look ugly.

I dress ugly.

I look cheap.

I appear ridiculous.

CONSEQUENCES:

I am responsible to fix all errors all the time.

Other people do it better, do it in general.

I am not allowed to error. 

I must say only what would be approved by other(s).

I am not allowed to be here, there, anywhere - I must go away.

Imagining person being angry at me for being, doing, acting anything that I do at that moment.

"You better put yourself down to avoid unnecessary attention"

I will be left without safety, insurance, health

Bad thing happening will be always and it is all my fault

I must perform perfectly without mistakes or I will be punished.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar