subota, 24. listopada 2020.

Egocentrism test

It is amazing this Piaget final fourth stage stayed at his work and it was not studied further. We would discover, the stages of growing actually continue along to transcendence as the final stage. 



 The more we are successful at subduing the ragweed from our minds, the more intelligent we'll be, the more we'll take into account things we forget about, more open we'll be to changes and challenges.
In the end it all comes down to having a goal - and our goal and our actions in life should not contain open or hidden evil and harm - cause you know cause and effect very well (karma).

Gravity is not a force, but a curvature in space-time. Objects with mass cause a curvature in space and time. There only appears to be a force.
ALBERT EINSTEIN's THEORY OF RELATIVITY
YT Physics Videos by Eugene Khutoryansky

More of answer yes to these indicate the absence of egocentrism (less of ego-centric thinking equals gaining higher intelligence):

1) Am I aware that my opinion could be wrong?
2) Do I know Ying Yang dynamics and harmony?
3) Am I aware when boundaries are crossed?
4) Do I have empathy?
5) Can I put myself into shoes of that person or situation that annoy me?
6) Am I aware I can state my opinion about anything?
7) Do I use some of these adages/dictums in my statements:
"Mostly..",
"As far as I know...",
"There are some cases...",
"It is the rule, but there are always exceptions",
"I know this to be true, but I cannot see the situation absolutely, no one can",
"...but who knows in the end.",
"...but we don't know anything in full even if proven by some court.",
"...yet people are not aware of themselves so they cannot be valid 100%."
8) Am I fair to everyone?
9) Is there win-win in my goal?
10) Am I kind and non-violent?
11) Am I aware that everything can be true, truth?
12) Am I aware that everything can be false, wrong?
13) Do I see myself and my opinion as superior and non important in the same time?
14) Do I see others opinion as a matter to be thoroughly interrogated until the hidden motive is revealed from them?
15) Am I aware of Plato's and Socrate's quotes?
16) Am I aware of balance between Id, Ego and Superego?
17) Do I know I must gather as much information around?
18) Do I know that I cannot gather all information?
19) Do I know my opinion will be not be based on total truth?
20) Flatland facts (1884, Edwin Abbott Abbott)
21) Am I aware that I ignore someone who is close to me, someone who help me, support me and I take it for granted, given, entitled, to the point of dismissing them?

22) Whom am I taking for granted?
23) Can I dig deep and forgive all past hurts?
24) Can I let go of resentment and grudges (knowing I still can alarm and alert difficult people)?


"When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you'd like them to be." ~ Leo Tolstoy

Resentment - Forgiveness
Resentment Opposite: delight, happiness, pleasure, kindness, love, joy, friendliness, sympathy, contentment, good will, accepted, liked, loved
Depression - Anticipation, Work
Depression Opposite: happiness, protuberance, joy, gladness, cheerfulness, bulge, convexity, increase, rise, elation
Anger - Overreaction, or not self-censor, love, gratitude,  believing in a power greater than yourself
Anger Opposite: pleasure, calm, placate, please, delight, calmess, soothe, appease, pacify, peace
Irritability - calm down
Irritability Opposite: geniality, happiness, joy, enjoyment, good humour, patience, cheerfulnes, placidity
Defensiveness - Agreeableness theory, take responsibility, offer apology
Defensiveness Opposite: pleasant, delightful, agreeable, inoffensive, pleasing, respectful, welcome, nice, good
Arrogance - need to be right, when fight-flight is activated, when I am triggered, I want to defend myself by proving my point, but the correct way is the law of jante, let go need to prove, to make impression, unreal expectations&entitlement
Arrogance Opposite: humility, modesty, shyness, meekness, timidity, bachfulness, servility, diffidence, demureness, lowliness
Apathy - action
Apathy Opposite: interest, concern, feeling, passion, sensitivity, sympathy, warmth, emotion, care, enthusiasm
Alienation - interdependence
Alienation Opposite: endearment, friendliness, connection, charm, agreement, closeness, reconcilement, reconciliation, connexion
Indifference - Hope
Indifference Opposite: interest, concern, regard, attention, compassion, bias, feeling, involvement, sympathy, heed















With a mixture of the topsy-turvy and childlike literalness these writers have sought to undermine the common sense, materialistic view of life. They want to teach children to think backwards, look at everything upside down and the other way round, and break free of established, fixed ways of thinking.
THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE WORLD, Jonathan Black









Bacon devised new ways of thinking about the contents of experience. He advised the discarding of as many preconceptions as possible while gathering as much data as possible, trying not to impose patterns on it, but waiting patiently for deeper, richer patterns to emerge. In short, Bacon realized that if you can observe objects as objectively as possible, very different patterns emerge from the ones that give subjective experience its structure.
THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE WORLD, Jonathan Black

Normal children are egocentric as youngsters, but the self-involvement
of emotionally immature adults is more childish than childlike. Unlike children,
their egocentrism lacks joy and openness. Emotionally immature
people are self-preoccupied
in an obsessed way, not with the innocence of
a child. Young children are self-centered
because they’re still commanded
by pure instinct, but emotionally immature adults are commanded by
anxiety and insecurity, like wounded people who must keep checking
their intactness. They live in a perpetual state of insecurity, fearing that
they’ll be exposed as bad, inadequate, or unlovable
. They keep their
defenses high so other people can’t get close enough to threaten their
shaky sense of self-worth.

Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents_ How to Heal from Distant, Rejecting, or Self-Involved Parents














Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar