subota, 5. listopada 2013.

SOS playlist


In the year 2000, I created this cassette playlist during the time period that was very emotional to me. It was when I was on a verge. It starts slowely, observing the inner fears without trying to meddle with them, and slowly turns to a lighter mood and comfort without illusions. It doesn't judge and it doesn't promise false hope, it's like holding a friend's hand when you cry yorself silly and when you can't get breath from enormirty of pain inside.

Side A
1. Björk - Unravel
while you are away
my heart comes undone
slowly unravels
in a ball of yarn
the devil collects it
with a grin

 

All is full of love
 You just ain't receiving
 All is full of love
 Your phone is off the hook
 All is full of love
 Your doors are all shut

All that she meant was good
How you reacted was right
How you reacted was right
Give her some time
Give her some space

I'm not ready for this,
Though I thought I would be.
I can't see the future,
Though I thought I could see.
I don't want to leave you,
Even though I have to.

5.  The Cranberries - No Need to Argue
There's no need to argue anymore.
I gave all I could, but it left me so sore.
And the thing that makes me mad,
Is the one thing that I had 


6. The Cranberries - Disappointment
In the night we fight, I fled, you're right.
It was exactly then, it was exactly then,
I decided, decided, decided, decide.


7. Lighthouse Family - Sun in the Night
How many times in your life have you ever had the feeling
That the way you live is crazy and there must be something else.
When you look at the sky does it ever cross your mind
There could be something you've forgotten that won't ever go away
Like the sun in the night... 




Gets too much after a while trying to always hide your feelings
When the world is going crazy and you keep it to yourself
How much it hurts; though you try, try to get on with your life
And tell yourself that worse things happen and just hope it goes away.






8. Madonna - Substitute For Love
I got exactly what I asked for
Wanted it so badly
Running, rushing back for more
I suffered fools so gladly
And now I find
I've changed my mind


I found myself in crowded rooms
Feeling so alone









9. Sting - Fragile
That nothing comes from violence and nothing ever could
For all those born beneath an angry star
Lest we forget how fragile we are


They all said we'd never last
Still we manage to stay together
There's no easy explanation for it
But whenever there's a problem
We always work it out somehow
Work it out somehow

Nightswimming deserves a quiet night
I'm not sure all these people understand  
It's these little things, they can pull you under.
Live your life filled with joy and wonder.
I always knew this altogether thunder
was lost in our little lives.


Side B
1. Mariah Carey - Everything Fades Away
(Let it all fade away)
Don't you know the love is gone
It's to late
Everything fades away
Nothing ever stays the same


2. Mariah Carey - Music Box
When I am lost
You shine a light for me
And set me free
When I am low
You wash away my tears
And take me through
The loneliness
And emptiness
Through the darkest night
Somehow I survive
Through it all


3. Mariah Carey- Butterfly
When you love someone so deeply
They become your life
It's easy to succumb to overwhelming fears
Inside
Blindly I imagined I could
Keep you under glass
Now I understand to hold you
I must open up my hands
And watch you rise











4.  Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
Even though I try
I can't let go
Something in your eyes
Captured my soul











5. Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
If you believe in yourself enough
And know what you want
You're gonna make it happen
(Make it happen)
And if you get down on your
Knees at night
And pray to the lord
He's gonna make it happen
(Make it happen)


6. Mariah Carey - Till The End Of Time
Each and every night I pray
You’ll come and save my life
I would love you till the end
Of time  


7. Mariah Carey - The Wind 
You've flown into the wind
Escaping all the hurt within
Took to the sky
Leaving the world behind
So young to die
How could you let it all pass you by











8. Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
Felt so alone
Suffered from alienation
Carried the weight on my own
Had to be strong
So I believed
And now I know I've succeeded
In finding the place I conceived


I had a vision of love
And it was all that you've given to me











9. Alexia - The music i like
I want to live with my fantasy
Dancing into the light
And I can play with my destiny
Makes me feel satisfied


10. Ace Of Base - All That She Wants
The gentle voice that talks to you won't talk forever










11. Faithless - Insomnia
But there's no relief,
I'm wide awake in my kitchen,
It's black and I'm lonely,
Oh, if I could only get some sleep,
Creeky noises make my skin creep,
I need to get some sleep,
I can't get no sleep....







Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar